Thursday, August 6, 2009

Slacker Starfish

I've slacked the past two days on the 30 mins for 30 days jazz.

My reason below:

I'M A LAZY ASS STARFISH WHO WOULD RATHER WATCH GILMORE GIRLS THAN GET HER HEALTH ON!!!!
I should get a ruler smack on the wrist for that and placed on a treadmill with a dunce cap while I sing Weird Al Yankovic's special rendition: "Eat it," and Kirsti Alley spits our her meatball sub in my face because she's laughing at how I'll end up like her for the rest of my life.
Not a good visualization - must get my ass out on the cement with the Bamino in the jogging stroller tonight.
No more lazy ass Starfishes!!!!
Someone seriously put a picture of what I would look like with wrinkles at this weight the next time I decide to put on the Gilmore Girls instead of my sneakers.
~Ally

1 comment:

  1. I am a photoshop pro. I think I could create that photo. A little extrinsic motivation baby! Lace up the sneakers and hit the pavement. Rodeo and I are heading out right now...

    ReplyDelete