Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gimme just a little more time....

There has been concern expressed regarding my lack of blog-age.

Never fear, Starfish readers, I shall blog again. Soon. Really soon. I have just been so extremely overbooked with work that I don't normally get home until 7 and by the time I work out and have a bite to eat - the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of the mac and type an interesting blog. It would probably be a terrible one anyway. My job is eating away at my creativity right now (long story short, we have an annual event at Carillon Point that benefits both the Seattle Children's and Evergreen Hospital. Its HUGE and is currently occupying 95% of my available brain space). But things are getting better, and I have been leaving work before 6:30 the last two days, so I anticipate time to plan/write some blogs over the weekend, so be prepared my my witty words in a few days. I promise.



2 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need lady - we're still cheering you on! Plus, I know you're gettin' your health on anyway! Mwa ha ha - insider information. It's good. I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP IT UP STARFISH! Maybe being so busy will help out in dropping the weight. Can't wait to see you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete