Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 Reasons You're Not Losing That Weight

To read the full article on MSN.com please click here.

Mine are numbers 8, 9, and 10. I also need to cut out the sodium that's in my diet from eating the canned soups, local Hawaiian foods like kahlua pig, chicken long rice, musubi, spam, and well I ate the last of popsicles last night so that's out of the picture too. I love to drink lots of juice and eat popsicles. Sugar. Sugar. Suuuuuuuuuuuuugar!!!! I'm sure that I'm on the verge of diabetes with all the sugar and overweight-ness. Oh and rice. Hawaiians love that shit. I need to cut out the white rice and not eat carbohydrates after 5:00 pm and just eat protein rich foods like fish and spinach! I love salmon and spinach.

Tropical Storm Felicia is supposed to hit tonight and our office is closed for the day so I plan on cleaning, jogging with the Bambino and hanging out with my cousin Joanna who's visiting from Berkley. I now owe her 3 visits since she's visited me in Boston, Seattle, and here in Hawai'i. Anyway, I need to get all of that done before the evening, so wish me luck!

What are your reasons you're not shedding the pounds?

1 comment:

  1. My problem was I gained a little too much during my pregnancy. Then after Alexa's birth we spent 5 weeks in the NICU. That meant lots of trips to the hospital, lots of lost sleep pumping and worrying, and lots of crap food to keep us going.

    Then she came home, started breastfeeding normally. I always assumed the fat would melt away with the breastmilk. NOPE. I was still eating like I was pregnant, so I actually gained back most of what I lost when she was born.

    My issue these days is that I do not have the energy to cook, and we make shitty choices when we do take-out. Not only does it cost too much money, but it's making both the BF and I fat (well fatter).

    So, now we're back on Jenny Craig...and attempting to start the 30 Day Shread. I've lost a pound so far, and it's only been a half a week :-)

    ReplyDelete