Though this won't be a very interesting post but it's a post.
What I've been up to lately in regards to our weight loss adventure:
- Lost 8 lbs only to gain it all back so I'm starting from square one again;
- Found an awesome book titled, The Art of Over Eating. Check it out peeps. It's hilarious. Megs will be reading it soon and doing a review on it after she's finished reading;
- Started Baby Boot Camp again;
- Eating healthier;
- I've started a few posts that should be finished by next week; and
- Realized that I need to get over my body image issues if I plan on dating again.
I've decided to take on more liquids throughout my day to help lose some of that water weight. I enjoy a good matcha green tea and oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch usually consists of whatever; rice and veggies, leftovers from a company event (usually veggies and some kind of meat), and dinner well that's where I'm lacking. Though the other night I had a great dinner with my neighbors - ribs, cornbread, and black eyed peas. Nothing like some southern comfort food.
Tonight I plan on practicing for the tomorrow's obstacle course so that should be fun.
I'm also looking into some activities that the pacific islanders would do to stay in shape like paddling, surfing, canoeing, hula, etc.
Think I'll be able to survive tomorrow's obstacle course? It's supposed to be pretty intense and non-stop.
Wish me luck!